Boot Acer W500 tablet from recovery discs
- Quick boot: Press the power button;
- Note: no external USB keyboard support before Windows boots, always boots from the SSD; overrides BIOS settings.
- Normal boot: Simultaneously press the power button and the Windows key;
- Note: supports USB keyboard, <F2> and <F12> hotkeys; this boot sequence is used if Windows shuts down abnormally or after making changes to BIOS
- Boot from recovery discs: Press the power button,
- Windows key and volume up key simultaneously.
- Note: Use this if you need to restore your operating system to factory defaults from the supplied recovery discs.