The Nokia Lumia 830 Hard Reset operation is very easy, You do not need to be a Smartphones programmer to learn how you can hard reset your device, This Guide is very clear and simple, We explained here all the needed steps to factory reset your tablet, Read the complete guide first, Then you can apply the steps one by one.
Indeed the Hard Reset | Factory Reset operation is very needed, As it can help you to fix many problems like:
– After installing bad or unsupported application into your Nokia 830, Which causesyour phone to be frozen.
– Your Nokia Lumia 830 doesn’t respond to any order after booting because of any software errors.
– Forgotten user code.
– Forgotten phone code.
– Getting Rid of Force Close errors.
– Fixing the Boot loop situation.
– Before or after installing a new firmware update into your device.
– Before selling the device, To Wipe all your saved personal data.
If your phone is not working has become unresponsive and you’re determined to perform a hard reset, then this physical key hard reset with the below steps is useful.
- Turn of the Lumia 830.
- Press the power button for once.
- Now, press and hold the volume down button until there is an exclamation mark (!) on the screen.
- Release the buttons you’re holding on to.
- Press volume up button for once.
- Press volume down button.
- Now, press power button.
- Finally, press volume down button.
Though, you must take care of the below things while performing a hard reset irrespective of the method chosen.
- The battery level of Lumia 830 is at a minimum of 50% to complete the process at one go.
- You have all the backup of the data you want after the hard reset as nothing is recoverable after the hard reset.