- Turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button.
- While holding the Volume Up button, press the Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power key as soon as you feel the tablet vibrate.
- Then press the Home button to see the Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "reboot system now".
- Congratulations! The hard reset operation has just been performed!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.