- At the beginning, switch off the tablet by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button.
- Then press the Power button for a few seconds while still holding Volume Up.
- You can release the Power key as soon as you feel the tablet vibrate.
- Press the Home button to see Recovery Mode menu.
- Press Volume Down to choose "Wipe data/factory reset" and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the device, select "Reboot system now".
- Cogratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
- If the display if off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Go to Settings and then to Privacy.
- Tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything.
- Well done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.