- At the beginning switch off the phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards hold down Power button for a short while
- Release held button when the phone vibrates or the Acer logo displays.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down for few seconds.
- You should see Factory Reset menu on your screen.
- Press Volume Up to select "Clean Boot" option.
- After that, press Camera key to confimr the whole operation.
- Now your phone will restore to the factory default.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.