- Please turn off the phone.
- Press and hold together Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Now realese quickly Volume down and press Volume up and you will see a new menu on screen.
- Then use Volume buttons to select option "Recovery".
- Next from the menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons to browse options, and Menu button to confirm operation.
* If Menu button does not work, then try to use Power button.
- Confirm operation: "yes - delete all data" with Menu key.
- After that choose option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.