Hard Reset ACER Liquid Jade
- Switch off your phone.
- Then press and hold Power and Volume Up button together until the device show menu at LCD.
- Now use Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down button to select option "Recovery" and confirm this using Power button.
- Afterwards from the Recovery Mode menu choose "Wipe data/factory reset", using Volume buttons.
- Then accept whole operation selecting option "reboot system now".
- First, open Settings from the Acer menu.
- Then find Backup & reset and select it.
- Next select Factory data reset and choose Reset phone.
- Confirm the whole operation by tapping Erase everything.
- Well done!