- First of all, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Press and hold Volum Down + Volume Up + Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- When you see on your screen Acer logo release only Power key.
- Continue to hold the Volume Up and Volume Down keys until the Android System Recovery screen appears.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.