- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for several seconds
- When you feel vibrates releas only the Volume Down and press Volume Up key.
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Home button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Menu button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Menu to choose.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.