- Turn off the phone.
- Next press and hold Power button until you feel vibrates.
- Then release Power button and press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down for few seconds.
- Press Camera button to confirm operation "Clean Boot".
- Now your phone will restore to the factory default.
- Power off your cell phone.
- Then hold and press Volume Down + Power button until the phone vibrate once.
- Next release Volume Down, and press Volume Up until you see menu.
- Afterwards use Volume Up to browse to option "recovery", and select it with Volume Down.
- From the Recovery menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Menu key to select.
- Now select option "Yes -- delete all data".
- After that accept option "reboot system now".
- Well done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.