- Press Power button, until your phone is off.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Then you will see menu with 2 options.
- From this menu select first option: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- Now you will be in Recovery Mode.
- After that select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Accept option "Yes -- delete all user data" using Menu key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose option "reboot system now".
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Now hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- Select option "wipe data/factory reset" from the menu.
- To scroll options use Volume buttons, and to confirm press Volume Up key for 3 seconds.
- Then confirm "yes" by Volume Up.
- In the end accept operation "reboot system now".
- That's all.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.