- Power off your device.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Power button for about 20-30 seconds.
- Then you will see Fastboot mode.
- Now please Download Android Tool and Drivers
- Afterwards install downloaded drivers manually.
- After that open tool and press 8 and hit Enter key to "wipe data/factory reset".
- In the end your handset will reset and restart.
- Turn on the phone.
- From the Home screen select Menu.
- Now choose Settings -> Back up and reset -> Reset device -> Delete all.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.