- Turn off your device.
- Choose factory reset option using Volume buttons to scroll, and press and hold Volume Up to select and leave.
- Then select "yes" by pressing Volume Up.
- Afterwards your phone will reset and reboots.
- Switch on your cell phone.
- Next navigate to Menu -> Settings -> Restore factory settings.
- Then enter the phone password.
* The default password is 0000.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.