- Make sure, that your phone is off.
- Then please press and hold Volume Up + Power button.
- Release holded buttons until you see Reset menu.
- Now select factory reset option using Volume buttons to navigate, and press and hold Volume Up to accept options.
- Next select "yes" by pressing Volume Up.
- Good job!
- Switch on your cell phone.
- Now browse to Menu -> Settings -> Restore factory settings.
- Enter the phone password.
* The default password is 0000.
- Next you will see that your phone reboots.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.