Hard Reset INTEX Aqua N7
- First of all, turn your cell phone off by using the Power key.
- Afterwards you should press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for several seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Image in front of you.
- In the next step hold down the Home button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
- If the device is turned off, press Power button in order to switch the phone back on.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.