Hard Reset MICROMAX A106 Unite 2
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then goto Home screen, and press the Menu button.
- Select Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
- Now restart your device.
- Turn off your device.
- Next hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- From the menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button or Home key to confirm.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data", and confirm that.
- Now accept option "reboot system now".
- Power off your cell phone.
- Now hold and press Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for about 3 seconds.
- Then you will see 2 options on your screen: "Recovery Mode" and "Unknown".
- Select first option, and confirm that with Power button.
- Next you will see Android Logo.
- To enter Recovery Menu press Power button one time.
- From the menu choose option "Wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down to scroll, and Option key (phone left side Option key) to confirm.
- After that select "Yes -- delete all user data".
- In the end press option "reboot system now".
- Good job!