Hard Reset MICROMAX A300 Canvas Gold
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Now you can see menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that you will see next menu called Recovery Mode.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Power off your device.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- Use volume buttons to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset".
- To confirm operations press Volume Up key for 3 seconds.
- Next confirm "yes" by Volume Up.
- After that select option "reboot system now".
- Make sure, that your phone is on.
- Then goto Home screen, and press the Menu button.
- Select Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
- Now restart your device.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Down.
- Then press and release Power button.
- Now you will see menu with options: Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
- Please press Volume Down to select option Clear Storage.
- After that press and release Power button.
- Afterwards your phone will restarts.
- Press Volume Up to confirm operation.