Hard Reset MICROMAX A45
- Switch off the cell phone.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button.
- Now you can see menu with 2 options.
- Choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that you will see next menu called Recovery Mode.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Menu key to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Power off your device.
- Now press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you see Recovery mode.
- Use volume buttons to navigate to option "wipe data/factory reset".
- To confirm operations press Volume Up key for 3 seconds.
- Next confirm "yes" by Volume Up.
- After that select option "reboot system now".