Hard Reset MICROMAX A50 Ninja
- Power on your device.
- Next goto Home screen, and then press Menu key.
- Goto Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
- Now restart your phone.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Hold and press Volume Down, then press and release Power button, or press Volume down + Home button + Power button.
- Now please wait a minute, becase after that you will see menu with this options: "Fastbook", "Recovery", "Clear Flash", and "Simlock".
- Press Volume Down to select option Clear Flash .
- After that press and release again the Power button.
- Then your phone will restarts.
- Afterwards you will see 2 options -> press Volume Up to confirm operation.
- Next your handset will reset to defaults settings, and reboots.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Now hold and press Volume Down, then press and release Power button.
- Then you will see menu with 4 options.
- Choose "Recovery" and confirm with Power button.
- From the next menu named Recovery Mode menu, select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Next accept option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that press Power button, to enter option "reboot system now".
- Switch off your phone.
- Next hold and press Volume Down + Home button + Menu button + Power button together.
- After that you will see menu of Recovery Mode.
- From this menu choose option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons, and confirm with Power button.
- Now select option "Yes -- delete all user data", and accept it.
- Afterwards choose "reboot system now".
- Good job!