Hard Reset MICROMAX A56
- Make sure, that your device is on.
- Then navigate to Menu -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
- Now please restart your phone.
- Switch off your handset.
- Next hold and press Volume Down, then press and release Power button.
- Afterwards please wait until you see menu with 4 options.
- Use Volume Down button to select option "Clear Storage".
- Then press Power button, and wait until your device will restart.
- After that you will see 2 options.
- Press Volume Up to accept "Yes", and wait until your phone will reboot to original data.
- Turn off your cell phone.
- Now hold and press Volume Down, then press and release Power button.
- Then you will see menu with 4 options.
- Choose "Recovery" and confirm with Power button.
- From the next menu named Recovery Mode menu, select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Next accept option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After that press Power button, to enter option "reboot system now".