Hard Reset MICROMAX A70
- Turn on the cell phone.
- Now if you are in Home screen, then press Menu button.
- Select Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
- Confirm all informations, and wait until your phone will reset and reboots.
- Power off the handset.
- Then hold and press Volume Down + Power button until you see menu with this options: Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock.
- Select option Clear Storage using volume buttons to scroll, and Power button to confirm operation.
- Now press Volume Up to accept operation.
- After that your phone will reset and reboots.