Hard Reset ASUS Z170C ZenPad C 7.0
- In order to switch off the device, hold down the Power button for a short while.
- In the next step press and hold Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory Reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Turn on the device by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Device.
- If it's necessary enter the safety code and choose Erase Everything
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- At the beginning press the Power key to turn off your device.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Up + Power simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- you can release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".