Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch off the device.
- After that press and hold Volume Up + Power button at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Factory Reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Turn on the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and select Reset Phone.
- Enter safety code and choose Erase Everything
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- In order to switch off the cell phone hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Up + Power key simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- You can should release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".