Hard Reset FLY IQ456 Era Life 2
- Press Power button until your phone is on.
- Then from the Home screen tap Menu -> Settings -> Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset phone.
- Now your device will reset and reboots.
- Make sure, that your handset is off.
- Press and hold together Volume Up + Power button until you see menu of Recovery mode.
- Choose from the menu "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse options, and Power button to accept.
- Now select option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Press Power button to select option "reboot system now".