Hard Reset GIONEE Pioneer P4
- In order to switch off the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys when the Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".