NOTE - If After Install Usb Driver Auto disconnect To pc . you Can Solved This Way
Here Gide About Flashing .
Tools & Materials
- Original Usb data cable, compatible with Nokia CA-101 Usb data cable
- Software updater / flasher ( GSMMULTI V3.0 ). click here to downlod
- LG GW300 Firmware click here to download
GIDE-flashing on USB-GIDE
1. Install GSMULti V30
2. Connect phone to usb cable without battery, Windows will ask for driver, show driver from C:\GSMULTI\UsbDrivers\MTK.
3. Open USBMap from C:\GSMULTI, select MTK and click MAPPING START, reconnect the phone to usb cable without battery. Some info will show on PORT/KEYNAME, now SAVE & EXIT.
4. Open GSMulti main software, go to Setting(s) > Configuration, select DLL and firmware on S/W box, select USB as communication then click OK. Now click START on main window, when the software says Wait Phone Connecting.. reconnect the cable. If flashing not start without battery just put the battery and slightly press power button.
------------------!!!---Flowing The Screenshot One By One---!!!
Usb Save Screenshot
Driver Install Done
GSMULTI Setting Screenshot
Flash Starting Screenshot
Flash done Screenshot