Boot Loader Files
(Different firmware Bootloaders soon vil b added In My folder)
SM-G900F Boot Recovery Guide PDF
Full Folder Here
Note: If yu get error while flasing Bootloader on working mobile that
means yu re on lateset version Bootloader So Need to Create new
firmware version Bootloader. To create Bootloader from new
firmwares Follow this
* Run Odin flasher.
* Click on PIT button and select: MSM8974PRO_boot_recovery.pit
* Click on BL button and select: BL_G900Fxxxxxxxx_...tar
* Check T Flash option at Odin flasher.
* Insert the microSD card inside a working Galaxy
S5 SM-G900F mobile phone
* Put the working Galaxy S5 SM-G900F mobile phone
into Download Mode
* Connect the GS5 mobile phone to the computer using
the USB cable.
* When Odin3 flasher detects the device, Click on Start button
* After Odin3 do his job, You will get the PIT and Bootloader
files on the microSD card
* Remove the microSD card from the working GS5 and
insert it inside the Dead Galaxy S5 mobile phone.
* Press and Hold the Volume Down key + Home key + Power key.
* If the recovery process completed successfully,
You will get the dead Galaxy S5 device into Download Mode.
* Now you have to flash your device with
full firmware package Pit, Bootloader, AP, CP, And CSC files.