Hard Reset SPICE Mi-496 Spice Coolpad 2
- Start by pressing the Power button to switch off device.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power key for a while
- When the Spice Logo appears on the screen release only the Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode shows up, you can let go of all keys.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Great job! The hard reset has just been performed.
- If the display is off, press the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterwards go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory Data Reset and then Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Select OK to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done!