- At the beginning press the Power key to turn off your phone.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button simultaneously for about 5 seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Up in order to select option "Recovery".
- Then use the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
- If the handset is off, press the Power key to turn it back on.
- In the next step from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Afterwards open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Then tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! The hard rest has just been performed.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.