- At the beginning switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release held keys when an Android image appears.
- Press the Power rocker to enter Android System Recover
- Select the "Wipe data / Factory reset" by using the Volume buttons and press the Power key for confirmation.
- Then choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down to scroll and Power button to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.