YU Yunique (YU4711) Specifications:
- Make sure that battery is not empty
- Make sure to backup all important data because factory resetting erases all of your data
- Go to Settings > Backup & reset > Factory data reset
- Now hit on Reset Phone and then confirm by Erase Everything.
- The Yunique will reboot and make it to factory default.
- Turn off YU Yunique.
- Press and hold Volume Up Button and Power Button together until you see YU logo.
- Once you will be in Recovery Mode
- Select “Wipe data / Factory reset”
- Now Select “Yes – delete all user data”
- After the completion of above procedures, Select “Wipe cache partition” and execute the process.
- Select reboot system now in Recovery Mode to reboot the device into normal mode.
- For now, there is no secret security key code to hard reset YU Yunique (YU4711). So you can follow the above procedures.
#If you have any questions or queries after thoroughly going through the post content, you can leave them in the comments section below and they will be answered with the best information available.