If in device USB Socket not working properly
Device not connected to computer or laptop after that also not connect with flash tool, if in mind this may have fueled like device charging working well but why not connect with the computer ? here focus your mind, there has to be two ways in the device USB Socket first of charging way and second of for device connect with the computer or Laptop so both are different you should learn about that.
Micro USB cable must be working well if not you can't connect device with the computer, I suggest you use cable to good quality so every device to be connected, usually USB cable connected some device not all
1. iBall Andi HD6 Phone but must be charged the battery up to 70% if try this way in low battery flash stop between flash so for a need to charged.
2. iBall Andi HD6 Stock ROM firmware but its must be working well not corrupted if it is then not
compleated extracted, Download Here
3. iBall Andi HD6 Flash tool it also must be working flash tool inbuilt Stock Rom Firmware folder
4. iBall Andi HD6 USB Driver this is most impotent of part to flash or upgrade if all are ready without USB driver you can't flash or upgrade it Download Here
5. Micro USB Cable you can know more about it from above description
6. Computer or Laptop you can use one of both but remember there also working well USB socket must installed also USB driver here drive two type first of device driver and second of the computer or laptop USB Driver
1. Get Stock ROM Firmware, USB Driver or Flash tool from above link, if link dead or break just leave your comment on below comment box for i will soon update it.
2. All are WinZip file Extract to Desktop or as you like path, here no matter which of must need in this path but you can Extract to any path, for Extract must be installed WinZip software in your Computer or Laptop
3. Open USB Driver folder first installed it, because this is first needed for upgrade or flash
4. Open SPD Upgrade Download (2013-04-19) folder and choose UpgradeDownload.exe file
5. Click on Firmware button and choose iBall_Andi_HD6_V1.7_150629.pac file from the Firmware folder
6. Now Click on Start button and Press and hold Volume Down button and Insert USB cable and wait until driver installing automatically if driver not installed then you can manual install from above link's driver
7. Wait until full process while processing do not disconnected device
8. Congratulations you are done