Before use this method first take backup to all type data cause this is factory ROM firmware you can't save data but if data in memory card its safe but internal memory are lost in this method and this list is direct to download not any ads or short URL just click and get it and before use must remember charged your device battery also check USB cable its good quality do not use low capable cable means use original cable some time device not detect with some cables also must be installed USB driver in your computer or laptop if not just download from below click and update from the device manager which right click on my computer, Device Manage and choose other devices there yellow mark unknown driver just right click there update driver and choose you had downloaded from this post.
Remember here also mention of requirement which need to this solution that all are must be working well any missing you can't flashing or upgrade, this guide practical in Intex Aqua Star 5.0 and i had successes without any error no nay hard work just click, plug and done let's see how to Flash or Upgrade Intex Aqua Star 5.0 ?
- Intex Aqua Star 5.0 handset with good battery charged minimum 70% up and do not try with low battery device will be dead or other issue carefully use
- Intex Aqua Star 5.0 tested stock ROM firmware and do not use corrupted or any error when you extract from WinZip | Download Here
- Intex Aqua Star 5.0 Flash tool | Download Here
- Intex Aqua Star 5.0 USB Driver | Download Here
- Upgrade or Flashing USB Cable must be working well if you want to know more about USB cable check above description
- Computer or Laptop
- Download which need for upgrade or flashing from the above link, leave your message if link dead on below comment box
- Must be installed WinZip software in your computer or laptop because all are stock ROM, Flash tool, USB Driver in Winzip archive so required to Extract for that need this software, if already installed ignore this message just Extract to desktop or as you like path you can put any path no required only desktop
- Open SP Flash tool folder and choose flash_tool.exe file and open it
- Click on Scatter-loading button and choose MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file and wait until load success file
- Now Click on Download button and Just Plug USB Cable to Device and wait for auto Installing driver, if not auto just update manual from above link's driver
- If device not detect, Press and hold Volume Up button and Insert usb cable
- Wait until full installed Android Operating System, do not unplug while device in flashing mode
- I hope you are done, Congratulation