Samsung GT-E1200Y Charging Problem Ways Solution
This is the Samsung E1200Y Solution for Not charging problem or it shows no charging indication when the battery charger is plug-in. The solution below shows the charging connection line paths which can be used for easy troubleshooting or repair the Samsung E1200Y charging problem.
Before doing, Be sure to check the battery and charger are Exactly working condition. then verify the phone’s USB pin connector is broken or any fault.
Check the charging (+) and (-) line paths are short using multimeter, if it shows short them, remove/replace the diode, capacitors and filers. also replace the fuse. Note: use these work at your own risk.
Check all the components shown on the image below.
Repair hints for Samsung E1200Y Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check, clean or replace the charging pin connector if oxidized.
3. Clean the charging pin connector terminal contact pads.
4. Check/ replace the fuse and the chip diode.
5. Check/replace the highligted transistor, resistors and capacitor.
6. If the above procedure won’t fix the problem, the possible faulty Charging IC.
7. Reheat, rework charging ic, replace if necessary.If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Samsung GT-E1200Y Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways No Charging Not Supported