In this post solutions for IPhone 6s LCD Problem are available. So if your IPhone 6s LCD is not working diagrams in this article can help you solve that problem.
Display problems in phones are surely considered to be one of the worst ones, and this is because a person has to do something on immediate basis in order to overcome this problem, and the worst thing is that this is known to be one of the most expensive repairer solutions as compared to others.
Reasons of Problems
LCD screen of IPhone 6s has gone through some sort of physical damage (most of the time this is the case of Display problems in IPhone 6s.
LCD screen of phone or the phone itself might have encountered any kind of water damage.
Software is outdated.
Display connector might be loose, causing any of the above-mentioned problems in your phone’s screens.
LCD might be faulty itself, and you need to change that in order to overcome this issue.
On-board connector might be water damaged or faulty.
” Note: ensure that the LCD is okay or try replacing it before proceeding”
1. Check the LCD pin connector for possible damaged, re-solder if necessary.
2. Trace each of the LED + (positive and LED – (negative connection line paths down to the resistors where it is being connected.
3. Check the connected resistor, replace if found damaged.
4. Check the volts battery voltage (VBAT) across the inductor coil, check also the coil for possible open circuit.
5. If the voltage reading is okay and the coil is good. Replace the the LED driver ICIf you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
IPhone 6s,LCD Display Light,Display Light Problem,Display Light Solution,Display Light Jumpers,IPhone 6s Display Light Ways,White Display ,Blinking Display,Blank Display Problem