In this article, there is solution to fix Charging Problem On Android. If your Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802 is taking enough to get fully charged, then this is the perfect article to follow. Sony Z Ultra C6802 is one of the greatest inventions of Samsung that came up with excellent features. But recently, many of the users have faced slow charging problem on Sony Xperia C6802 handset.
Some of the other causes of the problem of the Sony C6802 not charging issue may be:
The Smartphone is defective
Phone has a damaged battery
The connector is bent, broken or pushed
There is a temporary phone problem
The charging unit or the cable is defective
Repair hints for Sony Xperia Z Ultra C6802 Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check, clean or replace the charging pin connector if oxidized.
3. Clean the charging pin connector terminal contact pads.
4. Check/ replace the fuse and the chip diode.
5. Check/replace the highlighted transistor, resistors and capacitor.
6. If the above procedure won’t fix the problem, the possible faulty Charging IC.
7. Reheat, rework charging ic, replace if necessary.
If you have further questions please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.
Note: Every repairing solution posted here is tested by at least one member of our team. Use the information available here at Your Own Risk. We are not responsible if any harm comes to your device during the repairing process.
Sony Xperia Z C6802 Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways No Charging Not Supported
Sony C6802 ,Charging,Charging Problem,Charging Solution,Charging Jumpers,Charging Ways