Samsung SM-G850F Charging Problem Ways Solution
This post serves as your troubleshooting guide in case your Samsung Galaxy Alpha G850F won’t charge. Whether you are charging with Samsung’s manufacturer charger or a wireless charging pad, charging issues are among the most common problems any Android smartphone owner may face. It is also among the problems that need to be addressed immediately as your phone will only sit atop your table when it totally depletes its battery.
Before doing, Be sure to check the battery and charger are Exactly working condition. then verify the phone’s USB pin connector is broken or any fault.
Check the charging (+) and (-) line paths are short using multi-meter, if it shows short them, remove/replace the diode, capacitors and filers. also replace the fuse. Note: use these work at your own risk.
Check all the components shown on the image below.
Repair hints for Samsung SM-G850F Not Charging Problem:
1. Try to use another working charger.
2. Check, clean or replace the charging pin connector if oxidized.
3. Clean the charging pin connector terminal contact pads.
4. Check/ replace the fuse and the chip diode.
5. Check/replace the high lighted transistor, resistors and capacitor.
6. If the above procedure won’t fix the problem, the possible faulty Charging IC.
7. Reheat, rework charging ic, replace if necessary.
Samsung Alpha SM-G850F Charging Solution Jumper Problem Ways No Charging Not Supported