The picture below shows the HTC One M8 basic components needs to check if the phone somehow doesn’t charge if the wall charger is plug-in. But you may first ensure that the wall charger and the phone’s battery you are using are still working. A drained battery will not charge, try to plug the battery charger around an hour or try to replace it with a good one, to quickly check if the battery got the problem.
How To Repair HTC One M8 Charging Paused :
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly HTC One M8 For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean HTC One M8 PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of HTC One M8 Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of HTC One M8 For Complete Solution Of HTC One M8 Charging Pause,Battery Temperature Too High.