How to troubleshoot your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 that shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low” after having dropped in water.
Samsung GT-N7100 screen turned green and then became black after device got wet due to water splashes. Phone is still on according to owner’s testimony b the t screen is blank.
when your Galaxy device shows the error “Charging paused: Battery temperature too low,” more often the problem is with the charging port flex cable. In fact, there’s a similar error that tells you the opposite (Charging paused: Battery temperature too high) but still have the same result–not charging.
- Before Disassembly First Clean Charging Port With Alcohol Or Liquid Like C.T.C Cleaner.
- If Problem Still There Then Disassembly Samsung N7100 For Charging Paused Solution.
- After Disassembly Clean Samsung N7100 PCB Layout With C.T.C Cleaner And Remove Charging Port.
- Charging Port Wash Properly With C.T.C Cleaner After Clean Charging Port Of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Put Again.
- Check For Problem Resolved If Still There Then Replace Charging Port Of Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 For Complete Solution Of Samsung J700H Charging Pause, Battery Temperature Too High.
Clean battery charging pins and check.
Clean charging connector pins.