Hard Reset MICROMAX A88
- Turn off your phone.
- Now hold and press Volume Up + Power button.
- Then you will see Android logo.
- Afterwards select from the menu option "Recovery mode".
- Next select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to scroll options, and Power button to confirm.
- After that choose option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Press Power button to confirm option "reboot system now".
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Then press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for about 20-30 seconds.
- Now your phone hang at logo.
- Next dowload program Android Tool and Drivers.
- Afterwards install drivers manually.
- Open tool and press "8" and hit Enter key to "wipe data / factory reset".
- After that your device will reset and reboots.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.