Samsung GT-E1200T Power Problem Solution
Samsung E1200T Not Power On
Samsung E1200T Battery Drain Fast
- Phone might be out of battery charge.
- Battery might be out of order.
- Battery pins might be having problems.
- Power button might be faulty.
- Battery connectors might be corroded with rust etc.
Check Battery voltage and make sure that battery is fully charged (always use Samsung Original Battery)Check battery connectors for water damage or corrosion, clean it with cleaning solution or you can either solder it if required.Now check power button’s usual action.Also verify the continuity by using multi meter at the two end of power button while pressing the connection at the same time, if there is no continuity then it means the power button is faulty.