Iso Buster 2.4 Multilang | 7.01 MB
IsoBuster is extremely powerful software to recover data from optical media such as CD, DVD, BD and HD DVD. This version's hot new features include FAT file-system support. FAT can be used on random writable media with internal defect management, also optical media, such as DVD-RAM and BD-RE, hence the need to support it in IsoBuster. E.g.
IsoBuster will still treat the content as a CD but all files and folders will be available and of course IsoBuster's other powerful features.
* FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 support
* Show deleted files and folders from the FAT file-system immediately
* "Find Missing files and folders" now includes finding orphaned FAT folders
* "Find Missing files and folders" now includes finding FAT partitions
* Ability to automatically check the boot image file to see if it contains FAT and list its files and folders if available (needs to be turned on in the options)
* Recognition of BDAV files via their signatures, during a scan for missing files and folders
* Custom remappping - Jump Offset and Jump Value - Via Options, [Business] feature for professionals
* Ability to show and use only short file-names from the FAT file-system
* Various options related to mounting and scanning for FAT files and folders
* Added more file-types to the file recognition by signature functionality
* Via Windows itself, right click image file "Extract" feature implemented
* Added *.dsk, *.ima, *.vhd and *.vfd support when opening disk image files (these files, when they contain FAT, will open just fine)
* Date / Time and Size can now also be exported to a file-list
* Changed various default options on a system that hasn't had IsoBuster (recent version) installed yet
* Installer will ask to close IsoBuster when already running to avoid Windows overwrite errors (Installer error 5)
* Display text in the listview (right pane) when folders are empty to avoid confusion
* Various other GUI improvements and changes .