Avira presents the Premium Security Suite with Full protection: Includes basic and advanced antivirus protection, email protection, AntiPhishing, Anti-Spyware and Anti-Adware PLUS: Anti-Spam, Firewall, WebGuard (Safe Surfing), Game Mode and more.! Complete security for workstations! The repeatedly awarded and worldwide used virus and malware protection by over 30 million users now also with WebGuard!
Avira is a German antivirus software company. Its antivirus applications are based on the AntiVir antivirus engine, first launched in 1988. It was called "H+BEDV Datentechnik GmbH" when it was founded. One of the antivirus software, AntiVir Personal, is free for personal usage. Avira is launching a new, comprehensive protection package for end-users as well as small offices and home workers: the Avira Premium Security Suite is a combination of Avira’s brand-new firewall and the proven anti-virus software AntiVir Personal Premium.
Even less experienced users can cope with the numerous security threats from the Internet with the central, intuitively operated user interface of the Suite.
Premium Security Protection:
• AntiVir stops all types of viruses
• AntiAd/Spyware eliminates ad/spyware
• AntiPhishing proactive protection against phising
• AntiRootkit against hidden rootkit threats
• AntiDrive-by prevents against downloading viruses when surfing
• AntiBot prevents dangerous bot networks
• EmailScannerEnhanced email protection
• WebGuard protection against malicious websites
• RescueSystem create a bootable rescue CD
• BackupSystem configurable data backup solution
• AntiSpam filters out unwanted emails
• FireWall protection against hackers
• GameMode uninterrupted game play
• QuickRemoval eliminate viruses at the push of a button NEW!
• NetbookSupport for laptops with low resolution NEW!
• ParentalControl block websites unsuitable for children NEW!
Highlights from the WebGuard:
• Checks Internet downloads against viruses
• Recognizes defective files before they are loaded on your computer
• Affected websites can be blocked, isolated or ignored
• Specific files and URLs can be excluded from the examination
• Works independently from the browser you are using