Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0, versions 184.108.40.206 (Windows Mobile)
Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 is designed to ensure protection of smart-phones and communicators running on Symbian and Windows Mobile against malware programs, unsolicited SMS messages and performs the following functions:
• real-time protection of the file system of the device - interception and scan of:
al incoming objects transmitted using wireless connections (IR port, Bluetooth), MMS messages, during synchronization with the personal computer and downloading files using a browser;
files opened on the mobile device;
programs installed from the device's interface.
• scanning of the file system's objects on the mobile device or on the connected expansion cards by user's demand or according to the schedule;
• reliable isolation of infected objects in the quarantine storage;
• updating of Kaspersky Mobile Security bases used to scan for mal-ware programs and delete dangerous objects.
• blocking unwanted SMS messages.
• blocking access to or erasing user's data in case of unauthorized actions with the device, as, for instance, theft.
• protection of the mobile device at the network level.
The product has a user-friendly and intuitive user interface.
The product should be installed to the main memory of the mobile device.
Kaspersky Mobile Security 7.0 comprises the following components:
• On-demand scanner
• On-access scanner
• Anti-virus database updater
• Anti-Spam module
• Quarantine module
The program runs only on smartphones and communicators that support receipt and sending of SMS messages and working under the following operating systems:
- Symbian OS 9.1, 9.2 Series 60 (Nokia smartphones only)
- Windows Mobile 5.0, 6.0
Post A Comment: