Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
- Quick boot: Press the power button;
- Note: no external USB keyboard support before Windows boots, always boots from the SSD; overrides BIOS settings.
- Normal boot: Simultaneously press the power button and the Windows key;
- Note: supports USB keyboard, <F2> and <F12> hotkeys; this boot sequence is used if Windows shuts down abnormally or after making changes to BIOS
- Boot from recovery discs: Press the power button,
- Windows key and volume up key simultaneously.
- Note: Use this if you need to restore your operating system to factory defaults from the supplied recovery discs.