Before you give your handset to repair shop or buy new handset, please try the following procedure to repair your device. First charge your battery more then 70%, backup your important data like phone-book, message, email, images and settings and in most cases take out SIM card and SD card. After doing hard reset not possible to recover your data, so online backup is always important. For all of your data, a backup should be done on a external device, hard drive, raid system media or SD card.
- Your watch freezes or has fatal errors
- If your Samsung Gear watch freezes or hangs, you may need to close applications and turn on the device to regain functionality. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power
- button for more than 8-10 seconds to reboot.
- If this does not solve the problem, perform a factory data reset. On the Applications screen, tap Settings ? Reset Gear ? Reset. Before performing the factory data reset, remember to
- make back-up copies of all important data stored on the device