- You should press and hold together Volume Down + Power button for 15 seconds.
- Now your phone will reset and restarts.
- Power off your device.
- Next press and hold Volume Down, and keep this button until you connect the charger, and you see an exclamation mark.
- Then press buttons in this order: Volume Up -> Volume Down -> Power button -> Volume Down.
- Now your phone will reset and reboots.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Then please press and hold Camera button + Volume Down + Power button until your phone vibrates.
- Now release only Power button and keep pressing the Camera button and Volume Down for a couple of seconds -> 4-5 sec until the device reboots.
* Do not forget to check for updates Go to Settings > Phone Update.