As you know on Huawei GR5 KII-L21 you will not able to enter to edl mode neither using edl USB Cable nor using the EDL command or options. So the question is how you can enter or boot to edl mode on Huawei GR5 KII-L21? and you are at right place to know and understand the complete process to use edl mode on Huawei GR5 KII-L21. To use edl mode on this model, you just need to identify the EDL test point on the motherboard of the phone, if you find the correct test point then just connect these 2 points and you are done, and the phone will now detect on your computer. Now you can easily flash firmware on your Mi phone and also you can remove mi account of the phone.
So dear viewers please study the below-mentioned process and use it on your phone to boot to edl mode on Huawei GR5 KII-L21. This is also called force edl mode on mi phones.
– Open Back Cover Huawei GR5 KII-L21 using SIM Used Operator and then use a screwdriver to open the bolt
– When it is open, please remove the flexible battery label, then leave it for a few minutes and reconnect
– Connect the other end of the USB cable to the computer and the other end of the USB cable to Huawei GR5 KII-L21
– Run device manage> note the USB port, what Huawei GR5 KII-L21 you are Qualcomm’s HS-USB Diagnostics 900E, if yes you take Tweezers or copper wire then samsungkan to point Test Point that you have seen in the image just to change the Qualcomm HS- USB Diagnostics 9008
– When it becomes a Qualcomm USB Port of HS-USB Diagnostics 9008 then you can Flashing Huawei GR5 KII-L21 you as usual