Download Oppo Find X Stock Firmware Remove Screen Lock Pattern Lock
In this post we will show you how to flash Oppo Find X CPH1871 delete screen password remove pattern lock user lock remove without any box
How to Flash Oppo Find X
In addition to addressing software problems, flashing is also commonly used to upgrade / downgrade ROM on Oppo smartphones.
- PC / Laptop with Windows OS.
- Data Cable / USB Cable (can use original cable / default).
- driver MT65xx_Preloader
- Oppo All Tool
- CPH1871EX_11_A.06_180727_d1abe5da.rar – Firmware
Flashing Oppo Find X Steps
- Open the MT65xx_Preloader folder, then click on InstallDriver.exe to install device drivers on your computer;
- Next, open the Oppo All Tool folder then Install PDAnet.exe. If the USB Driver Found notification appears, select USB no and skip.
- Install too CodeMeterRuntime.exe then run. After that click Fillet, choose Import License then select the file OPPOMsmDownloadToolNoneLic_2001.WibuCmRau located in the Oppo All Tool folder;
- After the license import process is complete, it will appear Import Update Notification Succesfully. Well, now on CodeMeter license status has been activated.
- Now go to the Download Tool folder, move it ProjectConfig.ini dan DownloadTool.exe to the Firmware Oppo A83 folder already in the extract.
- After that, run DownloadTool.exe then open ENABLE.exe (TNT Enforcer) and then click Enable to open all flashing options.
- If you select the download format option, Imei will be lost, you should choose the flashing Upgrade Download option. Click Start All to start Flashing;
- Next, turn off your Oppo A83 phone. Then connect the device to PC using USB cable while pressing button Up + Down Volume simultaneously;
- Wait for the flashing process to run, will appear red, blue, green and yellow bars that indicate the progress of the installation (process speed depends on the PC specifications used);
NOTE : If the flashing process stops in the yellow bar, try reinstalling the Driver or restarting the PC restart first.
Thus OPPOX Find which I can share. If you experience any constraints during the flashing process, please post a question in the comments field provided below. May be useful!
Post A Comment: