In this post, I will show you how to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy A8 A530 And A8+.A730F This guide is based on the video published by Vnrom.net on #YouTube. Read on to know how to address this problem in case it happens to you.
The reason why we were always hesitant to provide a step-by-step guide on how to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (#FRP) is because we wanted to help owners who lost their phones in our own way. However, we did receive a lot of emails from our readers asking for help as they unknowingly reset their phone with password and screen lock protection on.
- Turn off the computer, put the computer into DOWNLOD MODE mode (hold 3 keys at the same time Power + Increase Volume + Volume down , the machine will start and continue to increase Volume to confirm in Download Mode )
- Install the driver: SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip (15.3MB)
- Download and extract the latest version odin: Odin 3.13.1
- [up_vnROM.net]_COMBINATION_OXM_FA71_A730FXXU3ARH1.rar (883M)
- [up_vnROM.net]_COMBINATION_OXM_FA71_A730FXXU2ARC2.zip (1.1G)
- [up_vnROM.net]_COMBINATION_OXM_FA71_A730FXXU2ARB2.zip (1.1G)
- After you have finished booting up, go to ” Developer options ” and check whether ” USB Debugging ” is enabled, or turn it on.
- Go outside the screen, open the IME app and type * # 0808 # > select DM + ACM + ADB and Reboot.
- Wait for the phone to boot up then install the ADB driver (one install then skip): adbdriver.zip
- After installing the ADB driver, download and extract the ADB-FRP.rar file and run the FRP_vnROM.bat file.
- Run the tool bypass, then turn off the phone and bring it to DOWNLOAD MODE
- Download the full rom under your machine code:
- Use Odin and flash full: Select all 4 files and press Start
– AP: select file AP_Ax30x
– BL: select the file BL_Ax30x
– CP: select file CP_Ax30x
– CSC: select HOME_CSC_Ax30x file
- Flash finish the machine automatically boot up, activate the machine as usual and login new Gmail account
FRP Lock Remove Samsung Galaxy A8 A530 And A8+.A730F
Post A Comment: